F, #11381, (circa 654 - )
Last Edited=26 Nov 2022
Aupais was born circa 654.1 She, a concubine, and Pépin II of Heristal , Mayor of the Palace in Austrasia were in a relationship that produced offspring.1,2,3,4 Aupais's name was also spelt Alpaida.1 She had a sister named Dodo.5
Children of Aupais and Pépin II of Heristal , Mayor of the Palace in Austrasia
- Childebrand I , Lord of Perracy and of Bougy, Count of Autun+ (c 630 - a 751)
- Charles Martel ~ Mayor of the Palace+ (688 - 22 Oct 741)
- Stuart, Roderick W. Royalty for Commoners, The Complete Known Lineage of John of Gaunt, Son of Edward III, King of England, and Queen Philippa, Fourth Edition. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2002.
- Weis, Frederick Lewis. Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650, Fifth Edition. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1982.
- Sewell, Robert James. Sewell: A History of the Sewell Family from the Earliest Times. N.p.: manuscript, 2008.
- Moriarty, G. Andrews. "The Origin of the Carolingians", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume XCVIII (October 1944).
- Kelley, David H.. "The Nibelungs", Foundations: Journal of the Foundation for Medieval Genealogy volume 1, number 6 (July 2005).